Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One other thing I'm doing


COMING TO CHILD ADVOCACY 4-C

PRESENTER: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Donna!!!!!!
Independent Facilitator of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® Program
BECOMING A LOVE AND LOGIC PARENT®
This parent training program introduces Love and Logic®
Would you like to feel more confident as a parent?
Would you like to have more fun parenting?
Would you like to feel more relaxed at the end of the day?

Love & Logic provides answers to…

 “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
 “How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
 “How do I get my children to do their chores and homework without arguments or reminders ?”

 “Is there a way to discipline my kids in public without creating a scene?”
 “How can I get my kids to come home at the agreed-upon time?”
 “How can I consequence my kids without being the bad guy?”
…and many other day-to-day frustrations.
This course in parenting is designed to give you practical skills
that can be used immediately.
Date: Feb 6, 7, 13, 14, 21, 27th
Time: 6-8
Location: Child Advocacy 150 W. Center Street, Alma Michigan 48801 1-800-552-4489
Cost: FREE Contact NAME EMAIL info@linkforfamilies.org

Please register me for your upcoming Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® seminar!

Name(s):

Phone: E-mail:

Number and ages of children:

Parenting issues I am wrestling with today:
How did you first hear about Love and Logic?

Please give registration: Or Email with the above info:

CHILD ADVOCACY 4C OF CENTRAL MICHIGAN
1-800-552-4489

1 comment:

WORKING MOM said...

You are quite impressive. I am going to check this out when I get more time.