Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged.


Post these instructions on your blog.
Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog (the weirder the better, if you ask me).
Tag 7 people and link to them even if you think they won’t do it.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged and hunt them down if you have to.

I have been tagged by Slouching Mom.

These are the rules to follow, so I will be giving my facts... and maybe tagging some others.

Here goes:
1) I have refused for some weird reason to repaint my toenails since winter set in. I am holding out that MAYBE, my nail polish will last until it gets warm. I HAVE clipped, cleaned etc my nails, but have NOT removed the polish. (Don't hate me). There is just about 1/4 inch left at the top of my Two Big toes.


2) One of my probationers when I was an agent peed on my office chair, and I threw a towel over it till it dried. I never let co-workers sit in it after that. (This is before all the stuff was known...ah well) again, please don't hate me.

3)I got pregnant after drinking wine and listening to a comedy Album (YES, ALBUM not CD or tape etc).

4) I was a lifeguard at Church camp and spotted a kid drowning that got hit in the head with a Huge Styrofoam dock with pipes through the middle of it. I NEVER understood why it was in the pond in the first place.

5) After taking a break for icky marriage to preacher boy, and returning to University, I told the Counselor to just figure out how to get me out the fastest-I didn't care what my major or minor was. The Counselor was aghast. I was supposed to do all these tests and skills etc. I didn't care. I was on the 12 year plan for graduating from University and I JUST WANTED IT DONE. It worked out really well for me. Major in Pysch, Minor in SOC, and emphasis in Business

6) I never thought knowing Sign Language would help me get a job.

7) I have been off most of my medicine since I started Meditating last summer. I'm not a Freakazoid, but was in a horrible car wreck in '98, and ensuing issues have made me not as happy as I once was. The Meditation tapes have improved my life a LOT.

2 comments:

WORKING MOM said...

Have to say that your facta are the most interesting yet! Love the toe pic. You are so candid, love it!

MP said...

Kris..that is what MY toe looks like. I'm waiting to get a pedi for my vacation next month :-)