Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend stuff

Started out garage scarfing on Thursday. That was good. Went shopping. That was good. Paid off my mom $2000. That was good. ..and kind of sickening.
What a monkey off my back. To borrow shows what desperate straits I was in. Paid out over 1,000 in car repairs THIS WEEK on our two older vehicles. yes. Def. Sickening.

Friday..I finally "Graduated" from Leadership Gratiot...a very good thing...to be rid of. Yes. I learned a lot and networked some with people I"ll probably never see again, or remember their name. But..I completed something, and Finished what I started and all the other mundane things mothers say to guilt their children into finishing their meatballs.
Drove up to "camp" in Gladwin Vis a vis Houghton Lake..yeah..a minor detour of about 120 miles...oops...damn I knew I should have taken that exit. Helped cater a meal of PRIME RIB..(I've NEVER had a prime rib dinner before), Salmon and Chicken. Don Rice, and happy smiles. We pulled it off again. Stopped at bar on the way home, had a beer and danced with a stranger who was my new best friend. Funny how Bar humor just can't translate well without a LOT of defining. I won't try here.


My brother has an entirely weird wacky new thing---he doesn't like me. "I"m Greedy, drink too much and have to be the center of attention" according to his well referenced world. Well ...maybe the way I am is because of what HE did as a brother to me. ICK. HE was never very nice. Personally..I just think he's jealous. (another thing mom's always tell their kids when people are mean).

SO back to weekend events instead of analyzing my messed up white trash family ties. I'm SOOO glad I have my OWN Family to screw with now!!
SOO
Saturday...went to a church in Mt. P that was having a work day and I ended up cleaning the men's bathroom. YIKES. Forget about Cleaning the place needed painting!! I bought some supplies and used paint they had on hand. I think I may have overstepped what they thought a work day was..however...I didn't have to talk...I was tired, I got to concentrate on ONE task, and got two coats of paint on. Then..I drank a bottle of wine and slept like I was dead. Ok not quite a bottle. My body HURTS. A lot.

SUNDAY
I peeked in this morning and the bathroom looked pretty damned good. heh heh..yah I get that.
Then ...Ate some PIG roasted for volunteers. DAMN Glad I was even for one day.

Had STUPID BABY SHOWER I SWWEAR TO GOD I HATE BABY SHOWERS WHY DO THEY HAVE SUCH BORING PARTIES ANYWAY STUPID DUMB ASS BABY/MOM ANIMAL NAMES AND STORK BINGO AND BORING NASTY VEGAN FOOD AND SAME STUPID PRESENTS AND YICK. Then
Home again home again jiggity jig.
I'm done for now.

No comments: