Saturday, May 05, 2007

Anyone else see the complete IRONY of this??

This is especially SOO SWEET, since they STILL have not sent me my last paychecks,,,,yet..they are BUSY BUSY...cancelling FREE magazine subscribtions on Innovation in the workplace!! That's so nice of them. Thanks. LOL
From a former supervisor where I was contracted employee:

"Michael Minarik"
05/04/2007 01:06 PM
To
cc Subject BULKQ] subscription cancellation request
The subscription coming to **My Name** at FIA 201 Commerce Drive, Ithaca, MI 48847 should be canceled. That person no longer works here and we do not want your magazine delivered here any longer. Thank you.

Michael Minarik
Child Welfare Supervisor
Gratiot County DHS
989 875-8215


Dear Subscriber,
We have cancelled the subscription and it will be effective in 4-6 weeks. If you need further assistance please let me know.
Thank you.
Email Customer Service Rep-Jane
If replying please do so to help@customerservice.informationweek.com

No comments: