Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pregnancy and boobs...remember when...

JerseyGIRL had a post that made me remember this:

When I was preg for #2, Hub worked in a Restaurant and the owners wife was a wench.
She never spoke to staff or help let alone their spouses. When she turned 40, they had a MANDATORY Birthday party for staff to attend. It was at their house. Not enough people showed at the first party, and she hid in the bedroom and "cried" so then they had the mandatory one.

I was standing in line with in laws after church one morning waiting for a table. The Foyer was packed. The line went out the door.
For some reason, the owners wife wanting to impress the in-laws about how close we are, came up, and rubbed her hands ALL AROUND my belly while saying, "BABY BABY BABY BABY", and as God is my witness, before I could think of the consequences, I reached out....
Grabbed her Boobs,
rubbed around them...
and said..."BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES"....Yah. and..it felt REALLY good!! LOL

4 comments:

Marni said...

HA! That was a bold move... good for you!

Elaine said...

And what was her reaction??

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the contest.

my blog: http://akhmmm.wordpress.com

WORKING MOM said...

love it. you go girl!

MP said...

OMG..that is hysterical!!!!!!