Thursday, January 18, 2007

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!

It's happening. I see God Working. It's HAPPENING FOLKS!! Forget about the pettiness of people I tell myself, and give it to God.
TODAY:
I taught about 8 couples for Foster and Parenting stuff. One of the dads, a Pharmacist said, "What's this about you going to Russia?" I told him the plan as I know it. He said, "I will go with you. I went to University in MOSCOW!!". How cool is THAT.

THEN:
I get an email today from the Missionary in Kursk, and his home Church. I think I will be speaking at their Church in February.

WOW. WOW. WOW.
Dear Lord, you have answered prayer regarding someone to travel with. Now Please start bringing in the money.

I love you Lord for working in my life once again.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

WOWW! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN????