Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gods a Dad

"I have loved you," says the LORD.

"A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?" says the LORD

My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun. ..because my name will be great among the nations," says the LORD Almighty.
Then those who feared the LORD talked with each other, and the LORD listened and heard.


for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.
Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty.

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families

No comments: