Saturday, August 02, 2008

"Dont forget to teell them the money is in the box"

I just opened this Email. How LUCKY can ONE girl get??? I hope I do not forgeet to tell theem the moneey is IN THE BOX....tat seems to be DA code..."oh UM YES@@ THE MOENEE IS IN DA BOX>>>>>and it be ok!! Shieessh.



Good Day To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable
Bank Draft
of $850,000 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a
couple of weeks now.

Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to
the date of expire and Dr.Wilson the Director Bank of Africa told me that
before the draft will get to your hand
that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $850,000 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to avoid losing
this funds under expiration as I will be out ofthe country for a 3 Months
Course and I will not come back till ending of october 2008.

What you have to do now is to contact Swift Express Courier Companey
as soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the
expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance
premium.

The only money you will send to the Swift Express Courier Companey to deliver
your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($190 .00US)
One Hundred and Ninty United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of
the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay
any other
money except $190 .00 US
Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will
contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact Swift Express
Courier Companey now for the delivery of your Draft with this information
bellow;

Directors Name: Enne James.

Companys Name: Swift Express Courier Companey

Email Address: swiftdelivery.headoffice255@gmail.com

Finally, make sure that your Postal address and Direct telephone
number to them
again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the
tracking number to enable you track your package over there and
know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again,Try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail and
ask them how you will make the security fee of $190.00 usd to them to
avoid any
further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $190 .00
US Dollars for their immediate action.

Please do fill this informaion when replying them.

Full name:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Country:
State:
City:
Tel / Fax:
Mobile:

Note this. The CTL COURIER SERVICES don't know the contents of the Box. I
registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the
contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't
let them
know that the box contents is money okay.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Frank West

No comments: