Friday, November 28, 2008

SCAM: I'm RICH!!

One more....
MY FAMILY NEED YOUR HELP

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO
TEL: 27-833-658-139 EMAIL; monicadan02@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal,which I
believe would be of great interest to you. I find your contact while I was
doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign
partner that will assist my family and I to transfer fund to his personal or
private account and for investment purpose. I am MR,OGENE DAN the eldest
son of Late MR. JOHN DAN, who was the "Chairman" of the farmer's
co-operation in Zimbabwe.

My Father was among the few blacks that were murdered in cold blood by the
President Robert Mugabe Administration during the land dispute that just
happened in Zimbabwe. After the death of my Father, we decided to move out of
ZIMBABWE because our lives were in danger because of the money that my father
kept in his hidden safe in our house. The amount contained in the safe is US $
14.5M

This money was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the
farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland. Before his death, He is a
Major Share Holder of companies in Zimbabwe. After my Father died we moved to
South Africa and deposited this fund to his account oversea and for the safety
of our family. This money in a security company in a box as valuables belonging
to our foreign partner pending when we see somebody that will assist us transfer


We are presently in South Africa as Refugee and as such the law of South Africa
does not permit us to operate or open an account here in South Africa or be
involved in any financial transaction. That is why we contacted you to assist
us in this transaction.

We are ready to compensate you with 30% of the total fund for accepting to
assist us, contact me on the above phone number indicating your interest as
soon as possible, on receiving of your acceptance, I shall be glad to give you
more clarification on the modalities needed for smooth successful completion of
this transaction.

I anticipate your quick response.

Best regard.

MRS.MONICA DAN. MY ONLY SON MR .OGENE DAN.CALL

HIM TEL: TEL: 27-833-658-139(For and On behalf of my family)

20. NETMARK STREET JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA

Reply me with this my private email address ; monicadan02@gmail.com
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm

No comments: