Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Heart of a Leader


I've been thorough numerous Leadership courses. I teach leadership. I have lived leadship. I'm a National Children's Defense Fund "Emerging Leader". I spent a week at their "farm"--Alex Haley author of roots old farm, learning how to breathe, listen and think as CDF wanted us too. (yes...I'm a dissident).
I spent a year with Michigan's Children as an Emerging leader learning how to communicate at the State Level with Bureaucrat's, and elected leaders.
I spent a year at the local level learning how local officials deal with things.

All Good Stuff...

HOWEVER..recently I've discovered..."The Heart of a Leader"...it is great inspiring stuff. http://heartofaleader.wordpress.com/ Author Thomas White. Never a disappointment. More than I can say of other involvements I've had. Check him out.

No comments: