Friday, September 14, 2007

Weds stuff SWITCHBACK


The Health and Wellness center had a fundraiser for Youth Programs. I took oldest son, and a buddy, and we went. IT WAS GREAT!
it was bring your own beverage, they had snacks--(healthy albeit good!!). Relaxed...kick back..Mandolin! guitar! Kick ass lyrics! Good lookin !!
PLUS!!
Met a guy (YEAH!! ) hee hee--actually we were chatting and out of the blue he says.."So do you want a full time job?--Send me your resume!"
Gotta love it when it comes together. My thoughts and prayers have been this week, " I am expecting, and accepting the perfect job". I got my HAIR cut and primed today, and am looking for a couple outfits to have on hand so that I am READY for the jobs.

Great selection on their myspace page
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=61956257
waygoodmusic.com
Band Members Brian FitzGerald on guitar, mandolin, vocals; and Martin McCormack on bass guitar, guitar and vocals

2 comments:

WORKING MOM said...

goodf luck and kudos to you for the job interview! the picture looks like it must have been a beautiful place!

WORKING MOM said...

Oops! Oh, geez, didn't mean to put that "f" after the word good. so sorry, that's what a couple of after school white russians do to me. I really do you wish you the best of luck and will be visiting your blog more.