Thursday, August 23, 2007

My New Favorite Website

http://www.thelugeman.com/leadership-quotes.htm

"I've never met a person, I don't care what his condition, in whom I could not see possibilities. I don't care how much a man may consider himself a failure, I believe in him, for he can change the thing that is wrong in his life anytime he is prepared and ready to do it. Whenever he develops the desire, he can take away from his life the thing that is defeating it. The capacity for reformation and change lies within."

-- Rev. Dr. Preston Bradley



"Success is something you attract by the person you become."

-- Jim Roan


"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend."

-- Robert Louis Stevenson


"People do not lack strength; they lack will."

-- Victor Hugo



"Luck is where preparation meets opportunity."

-- Earl Nightingale


Success is a journey, not a destination. It requires constant effort, vigilance and reevaluation.

-- Mark Twain



"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind."

-- William James

No comments: