Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the god stuff.......

PSA 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

PSA 46:2 Therefore will not we fear,PSA 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart,
and my portion for ever.

ISA 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the
LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song;
2CO 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed,
but not in despair;

2CO 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
2CO 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed,
but not in despair;

2CO 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
1JO 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any
thing according to his will, he heareth us:

1JO 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we
have the petitions that we desired of him.

No comments: