Thursday, December 14, 2006

Meleita POD maker :HIGH Reccomend


"No Soup for YOU!!" is what the Soup Nazi says. Somehow I associate Meister and Nazi in this instance.
When Denise moved to SC, one thing I ended up with is a Melita Pod Coffee maker. This unit is amazing. Maybe its because I have about 3 cases of coffee pods, and I haven't had to buy any yet, but it works GREAT. The Coffee is fine quality.
I love being able to use it for tea. Usually, I like the "tradition" of getting the pot ready to boil, warming the tea pot (which my Aunt calls "mothering the pot), and all that stuff. But hey..lets face it. WHen I'm trying to get some liquids down me inbetween commercials This thing ROCKS> It also works Great for the kids hot choclate..IT makes it a WHOLE lot easy to say YES to them.
HIGHLY RECCOMEND

No comments: