Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wiiiiiiiiiii Wiiiiiii

Wii wii Wii all the way home.
For those not in the know...that's the new Nintendo Gaming system. William had been saving money for months (the system is 250)..he saved his bday money...worked jobs for mom etc. This new system..is very "virtual Reality"....we got an extra Wand, so two can play. They were not to release it until 7 tomorrow morning, so we were in for the long haul. I took a small heater, electric blanket etc. I dropped William off at 6, and then went to Lori's for a going away dinner for Denise and Joe. They leave for SC on Tuesday. (Denise is NOT going to be able to get Unemployment from the Reservation, and the house is being sold NOvember 30th).
ANYWAY>>>>>I digress:
How can you say NO to a kid ...when you really think..well gees, We are going to NEED that money to LIVE!!....Anyway...There was a line forming at Wal-mart. This after William called about 10 stores to get their gory details of "release dates". I got a call from him about 8:30 (his friend and mom and dad waited with him for a while so he was not left there alone)....that they were going to re open at midnight. HALELUJAH. I get the "credit" for being a mom that WOULD spend the night ..with out having too. I'm still pretty fragile, and really did not cherish the idea. However..I was certainly able to stay VERY warm with our equipment.
So...we just played golf, bowling and uploaded pics from the camara. It is SOOO cool.

and...I guess I'm cool, cause now William is calling me "gamermom". I like that handle.

No comments: