Friday, March 13, 2009

Go here, get something free!


I will GIVE something to the first 5 who respond..I can't make anything..but it will be something. A book? Scrapbook stuff? I'm in the gut out my house mode so who knows..BUT..It won't have to be FED. How's that.
Follow the link to other freebie Friday offers.


https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7995221422178707387&postID=5159948876989186059&page=1

I'm playing along with a game for "blogger" types from Missie Jean over at Death By Chocolate Martini.

Here's how it works: the first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me personally. (I say GIVE something to).



My choice. For you. (calicobebop adds: Do not be surprised if it is knitted.)

However, like all things that sound too good to be true, this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- There is no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you personally.
3- It will be completed sometime this year.
4- You will receive no clues as to what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange if I so desire... it may blow your mind! Or it may not. It may be very simple and predictable... but hopefully you will benefit from it!
6- You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same deal to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

Not too bad, huh? In fact, I think it'll be a lot of fun!!

So-- on your mark, get set, GO! The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they posted this on their blog and want to win a free, FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift from me will receive just that!!! (I will email you and ask for your address)

**Remember: You have to post this on your blog before you can be guaranteed one of the five slots!**

1 comment:

calicobebop said...

Yay! More people on the bandwagon!

Thanks for stopping by!