Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Webkinz

...From their website: Webkinz pets are lovable plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code. With it, you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!

We Got Joy one a couple weeks ago. What was life like BEFORE Webkinz??
It is wild. Joy feeds her "pinky" pony, exercise her (bought her a treadmill), and talks and plays.
She loved it SOO much..Helena HAD to get one. They can communicate through premade phrases, send each other email etc.
THEN: a girl at school got one.
I'm amazed.
Part of me is (the ex fundy part I think) like..WHOA...what a perfect set up for future gamblers--kids earn $$ that they then can spend on their pet. Play Games, earn money, buy stuff. WOW..sounds like a blast.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

what I should have given up for Lent...

have you played color storm?

totally addicting.

Or....they could be great since they have to take care of their pet so they dont get sick. And they can't spend more than they have. And they have to earn it. I love it.

But then again, I'm addicted. So of course I do : )