Saturday, October 03, 2020

I met a man on the pier Folly Beach

 Robyn and I are both reading and studying. Its interesting how much though we are reading completely different books that the same phrase or idea comes up...Like how the two portions of the brain are separated in the cerebral cortex by the  ## SPECIAL WORD .   CORPUS CALLOSUM 

So, I meditated. I ate a gummy. I relaxed. We had lunch.  We ate at the hotel terrace. The waitress had been there since 4:45 a.m. with no end in sight. I got flank steak tacos. They were really good.  

I went for a walk to the pier by myself while Robyn read. There were two white guys in this one area fishing and a black gentleman. I 'felt' compelled to stop. We spoke of things for quite a while, and I kept my distance. We naturally gravitated closer and closer. He was in the Charleston area doing the Lord's work spreading the gospel. He explained his 18-month program he completed after he got out of San Quentin. I really wanted to ask why but it simply didn't matter. WE were united in Spirit talk. He was living with a friend, not working and trying to do what was right. He asked me why I started talking to him. He was shocked. He said, in Charleston, even couples would walk to the side of the street even as a scrawny black guy as he was. He just couldn't understand it. I tried. I said...what if the white guy saw you as a threat, and he couldn't protect his woman from you. We talked about stuff like that for a while. 

It came clearly to me, that his mother was alive, and that because of her prayers Jerome was where he is today. I told him that. He started tearing up. He said he knew his momma in Oregon prayed for him every day. He is 41 years old. I talked to him (I somehow want to sing Puff the Magic Dragon, and "brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff...we talked of healing wax and other fancy stuff!). I shared how "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he". He asked me several times...WHAT does that verse say? WHAT DOES IT SAY??? It spoke to him. 


Positive affirmations. He was blown away with the idea of creating his own world with his thoughts. I 'channeled' the truth, that he would be married and with a baby calling him daddy in three years. Where did this come from? I have no idea. Well that's a lie, I am just starting to believe what Spirit does in me and thru me. Jerome asked me..."Why three years?? I said I didn't know that is just what came out of my mouth and things like that happen to me sometimes. 

Jerome had traveled from California where he's been 20+ years. He said he just couldn't believe that God was taking him back here where he initially was born.  Jerome was sweet, kind, an ex-convict, ex-prisoner, and a seeker. Our spirits met at Soul level, and it was a beautiful thing. 

No comments: