Saturday, September 26, 2015

Grad Student

I decided with my recent broken leg adventure, that once again, only I am in control of what I do with my life. This of course is influenced by the kids, money, yeah..maybe I am NOT in control of my life.
This recently happened in February of 2015. 
It is on the same leg as I crushed in 1998. the top portion is the "old "L " Plate and screws, the bottom is the L shape and 14 screws I got recently. My ankle is really acting up not liking the new hardware I think I have to blow some sage over it, and try to get it to accept it. NO hardware will ever be coming out. 
While laying in the hospital bed in my living room, I decided to start Graduate School for Counseling. I had two six week classes this summer, and have 3 classes (9 credits which is like carrying 18 undergrad credits) now. 
It's another journey. AND...I feel like I am EXACTLY where I am supposed to be and that is the first time in years that has happened. It's not about being "mom" or "Sort of some wife that isn't a wife", its about ME. And...that feels pretty damn strange my friends, pretty strange. 

No comments: