Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm alive, sortof



Ok...thanks Kathy for worrying. I finally got off my rear and found my sign in and passwword.

Things...meaning life has been as crapppy or worse than it has ever been for me. For those who know me at all..that's saying alot. I may expand on it later, but I don't want to make anyone feel weird or sad. It IS what it IS.

I'll be back more often.

Hub is very sick. Had another outburst/breakdown/fit/something today. I had to give him a shot ..the first and I hope the last time. I'm disjointed, and want to delete this, but want to post something to back into the groove.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad to hear from you! My world is a trainwreck right now. Dad has been sick for some time now. He died last week, we are buring him tomorrow. We are fine and understand Dad is now with Jesus. My prayers are still with you and your family.