Tuesday, September 12, 2006

REunion dot Com

I have been pleasantly surprised by the Reunion Site. I just got an email from Rick. He was my dear buddy for a couple years in school. We did a Lot of things together..(NO NOT SEX) get your mind out of the gutter. He was my confidente',my friend, my band Mate...I was woodwinds...he was drums or sometiems tuba?? I always felt safe around him.

I have thought of him through the years, and prayed for his wealth health and happiness. I have no idea what he is doing. Isn't that how a lot of times life is? People are in your life for a Season, a reason...then float out. Well I dont like it!! I want to KEEP all the people in my life that have added GOOD things to it, made me feel stronger, more beautiful than I am or smarter than I am. Sure..Get rid of the ones that cause grief...yikes..who needs them. ANd FORGETTTTABOUTTT telling me those that "cause tears make you stronger". Believe me, I am strong enough.

No comments: